If nothing else, we're still hitting Mondays!
629. finished projects - a new scarf!
630. talking about 'real bread' with friends who are curious
631. trusting Carrie to be good at someone else's house
632. passing the glucose tolerance test
633. reading CS Lewis to my kids at night
634. when Carrie says "I don't know" in her sweet little voice
635. the way the kids so often ask for, or go back and get, one for a sibling too. (of whatever good thing they are getting.)
636. one more week of a 'doing great other than being tired' pregnancy
637. our Sunday School class and getting to know people at church on a little bit deeper level