Monday, November 05, 2007

A Snapshot of Today



This is Brenna doing her time4learning today. She came downstairs all dressed up for a "pah-ty I-ah must attend at 3 o'clock" and could I please drive her. Yes, that's a tutu on her head. It no longer fits around her waist.

This afternoon she and I are going to get our hair cut. It's a fun girls time out. Ms. Janet makes Brenna feel so grown up and I love to go get my hair cut. I just wish I had somewhere fun to go after she styles it. But that's not to be this time. Michael's car is in the shop for inspection so we'll probably be picking it up tonight after Brenna and I get home.

3 comments:

Kalf said...

she looks like a 'spring flower'
Kalf

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing the link to
time4learning. I want to pass this along to parents for my students to use at home.

Suz

Pfingston said...

hilarious!