Saturday, August 18, 2007

Hope for a return to normal blogging

My working woman days are coming to a close. I have one more four hour time slot left. I'm actually kind of sad about it. I have really enjoyed these last few weeks, though not enough to do it forever. : ) I missed being at home with my kids too. I feel pretty disconnected from the family since I've been leaving every morning about 9:30 and coming home about 6. Some days Michael had a commitment in the evening and we literally traded off the kids. I came in and he left. We wouldn't last long on a schedule like that. But it worked for a few weeks. And I had a great time being a temp.

Hopefully by Monday I'll be back to normal blogging. Right now I've got a pile of house stuff to catch up on....You know guys cannot multi-task..... ; )

No comments: