Friday, February 23, 2007

The Week

The stomach bug has invaded our house this week. Only Daniel escaped it's effects. It's been a rough couple of days here, but we are on the upside and everyone is feeling better.

A few tidbits of good news:

- Daniel's first tooth has broken through! bottom left as you look at him

- We've committed to Tennessee vacation plans with my Uncle! There will be about 15 people total!

- Daniel has begun signing 'please'.

- Rebecca's birthday gift arrived in time for me to send it to her with Mom and Dad. (I didn't want to have to pay shipping.)

- Daniel made my dad laugh so hard he cried last night. I don't know exactly what was so funny, but dad couldn't stop laughing.

- Brenna and I are on the last book of the Little House on the Prairie Series.

No comments: