Sunday, January 21, 2007

Daniel Fast: Almost done

One more day. I think I can make it! We had stir fried vegetables tonight. Michael made them and they were so good...especially compared to some of the things I tried earlier in the week. This is the homestretch now. One more day of oatmeal. One more lunch to figure out. And then for dinner I'm going to make the tortilla soup again. It was really good.

I'm glad we did this fast. We've learned a lot about our eating habits. (like our snacking tendencies and that both of us will eat junk food just because it's there) I've learned that everything doesn't have to have butter or cheese in it to taste good. I've learned that you don't have to a meat every single night. I've learned that it's ok to try new things ... and it's ok not to like those new things! Anyway, that's it for today. Tomorrow I'll be celebrating!!

No comments: