Monday, October 23, 2006

The Swingset

Well, the swingset is completely assembled. There is still some work to do as far as keeping it level on the swing side, but B can play on it. And has she ever! She loves it. She told dad on Saturday that she wasn't getting off until it was time for bed. This morning after breakfast she went right out to play. I was working in the kitchen and I could hear her singing as she pumped the swing higher and higher. She had the best time out there. Afterwards she came in and we started school. Today she practiced letters C and D. She did some numbers, some coloring, and some reading. When we were finished we worked on a some puzzles in a Highlights puzzle book my aunt sent her. I was surprised to see that she could find words in a word find. After that it was lunch time and now she's down for her nap. That means it's time for me to start on my lesson for Wednesday night.

No comments: