Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Seven Hundred Sixty Eight Through Seven Hundred Ninety Five

Well, I missed another week. And a day. But it's a significant improvement over 8 weeks. I'm trying to find time to write, but we've become one very busy family. I'm pretty sure this is my new normal. At least until Ben starts going to bed earlier and drops a feeding or two. It's not so easy to be watching for gifts and stopping to enjoy them right now. I'm cutting myself a little slack and just writing down what I remember from the previous week. I'm excited to be approaching number 800! I might actually make it all the way to 1000!  




768. Carrie's new haircut

769. painting rooms and making them our own


780. Ben's first church nursery stay

781. the nice people at Home Depot

782. figuring out and solving a computer issue at work

783. when a hard day of parenting is over and we start over with a brand new day

784. anticipation of the Olympics

785. my cousin Wendy who helped me find clothes that fit

786. when Michael's band has a good gig

787. swimming lessons for the kids

788. freezing corn



789. being able to host a friend who was in town for a few days

790. Sweet Frog

791. watching thought provoking documentaries and books like Forks Over Knives and The Omnivore's Dilemma.

792. catching up with good friends

793. visiting Pop and Pemmy on the river

794. that Ben is such a good sleeper

795. planning out new projects around the house

No comments: