Oh my goodness what a productive day! We are finally flying through these boxes and making progress somewhere. Daniel has a nearly finished room. (pictures later in the week, hopefully.) There are no more boxes in the baby room. Each child has a bookshelf, plus the bedtime shelf in the hall. (Two of which are completely full.) We've filled two or three huge boxes of stuff to take to Goodwill, just in the last two days. Plus we took at least two boxes of trash out. There are piles all over the house, but I know what they are and where they need to go. This weekend was a big jump forward in the making-the-house-a-home category.
"A song of thanks steadies everything." (Ann Voskamp)
591. empty boxes
592. finding my sister's book, Radical
593. loaded bookshelves
594. the big white Ford pick up truck that I followed for the last twenty minutes across town to the church in the pouring rain Wednesday night. Thankful for his red tail lights to follow and just had to laugh when he, too, turned into the church.
595. that I was missed at church on Sunday (Daniel had a mild fever) and people actually wrote to see if everything was ok
596. friends to study James with
597. turkey week
598. busy days at work
599. so much encouragement and love from fb about my friends moving
600. laughing till I cry because Brenna answered 'yes mom?' after a donkey noise on a kids' CD, and Daniel read chilled peaches on the school menu as 'chihuahua'.
601. lazier mornings