Monday, November 28, 2011

Five Hundred Twenty Eight

With Thanksgiving this past week, gratitude has been a big theme. I know there were many mercies and small things that I overlooked in my inattention this week. Sometimes we are so busy we just don't stop long enough to see. That was me. I may have missed the little things, but I'm still hung up on all the big things that God has so suddenly resolved in our lives as well as the process that brought us here.



So this week I want to add just one thing to my list.

528. The 33 adults and the 20 children who came by our house on Friday to help us celebrate the end of the last eighteen months and the beginning of a wonderful new season in our lives. We could not even believe the turnout. The distance driven. The gifts brought. Or the wonderful mix of friends and family. What a fabulous party!

No comments: