Wednesday, July 06, 2011

Two Hundred Sixty Three Through Two Hundred Seventy Eight

Two days late because I was in Ohio with limited access to the internet. (more on the trip later)



263. mountains. up close. in the distance. blue. tree covered. tunneled. ear popping. steep. rocky. beautiful.

264. driving through a tunnel - specifically the Allegheny Tunnel.

265. samples of apple cider at Shawnee Springs, WV.

266. cookies and water on a long car ride

267. Brenna willingly cleaning Carrie's hands after the cookie

268. my spot in the back of the van - whole back seat

269. employers who let me take a day off with short notice

270. backyard fireworks display


271. others who are interested in milling flour

272. missing Michael less than four hours after we left and knowing that means our love is strong

273. home

274. the most beautiful bouquet of flowers I've ever received. (it came from Michael and Daniel)


275. new books to read

276. a relatively easy 5 year check up for Daniel that included shots for Kindergarten

277. Guys weekend for Michael and Daniel

278. Creme sticks

1 comment:

TurtlesButterfly said...

I wish I could have been in that empty seat during the backyard fireworks display. I'm glad you had fun!