Monday, March 07, 2011
It's Monday again already. Wasn't it just Monday yesterday? Do Tuesday through Sunday even exist anymore? They say this will only get worse the older I get. Just please don't let it get to where my whole life feels like Monday morning.
But Mondays are no longer for complaining. They are for naming gifts. So we're off and running...
44. Awe inspiring rain
45. all the wonderful people in Brenna's life who came to see her in the kids production last night.
46. Brenna's flowers - given to her after the show by some very special friends... but enjoyed by me all day long!
47. Twelve years of marriage
48. hats - especially those that belong to someone else!
49. the kids ministry director at WEAG
50. that frustrating phases in our kids do come to an end
51. friends who keep me going, especially when I start feeling discouraged
52. music lyrics that raise me up
53. impromptu praise and worship in my kitchen with the sun shining in and a baby on my hip
54. getting to sit in the window seat at McAllisters with Brenna
Posted by Peapod Four at 2:41 PM