Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Birthday Recap

It was a once in a lifetime birthday. The 10th day of the 10th month of the 10th year. 10-10-10. She even received an emailed birthday wish at 10 minutes after 10 o'clock. How cool is that??

After church we took Brenna and my Aunt Kathy to Kabuto's for lunch.







This picture below is just to prove that Kalf was really there. (wink) She actually liked her sesame chicken and ate some of the vegetables. But she brought the rice home for my brother. Ha ha.



Since the ladybug cake I was making for Brenna turned out to be a flop - she got a last minute oreo blizzard cake from Dairy Queen. Yummy! But not the same as when Mom makes your cake.
: (


I have pictures from her party with her friends that I'll try to get up later.

1 comment:

Heather said...

Looks like fun! And she is looking so grown up.....