Monday, May 12, 2008

"He's All Boy"

I feel like we make that comment multiple times a week. On Mother's Day we got this week's quota in all at once. Take one look at this picture, and you'll see what I mean.

Oh yes he did.

Got his own bowl and spoon out. Pulled a kid sized chair up to the counter and dug himself out a good chunk of chocolate cake. Michael caught his chocolate smeared face enjoying every bite.

This, of course, was after Michael had already cleaned up the moss from my ficus tree that Daniel had scattered throughout the living room. And after we'd both about lost our hearing while trying to get him to use the restroom at the church. And after we'd removed him from the middle of the dining room table. And after he hadn't taken much of a nap. And not too long before he tried to snitch a drink of my Pepsi and dumped it down the front of his shirt.

Oh, and yours truly put him to bed Saturday night in underwear! Hello? Dummy! I guess I wasn't paying attention. Anyway, poor Michael had a mess and a half to clean up Sunday morning.

We didn't make it to church in time for Sunday School this week.

No comments: