Thursday, October 18, 2007

Thursday Thirteen

Thirteen Things I Need To Do Before Sunday:

1. Get Brenna packed for her trip with Grandma and Papa.
2. Put together a baby gift from my friend Alison's shower on Saturday.
3. Take Brenna to her 5 year old checkup today.
4. Get the travel/medical permission letter notarized for Brenna.
5. Go to the grocery store.
6. Return the library books.
7. Go to Girls Bible study on Friday night.
8. Finish all the odds and ends of the visual stuff for church Sunday morning. (words/announcements/background pics etc.)
9. Prepare Brenna's room and bathroom for my brother to use next week.
10. Make something with the apples we picked last Saturday.
11. Wash the yucky bird junk off the hood of my car.
12. Recharge the second set of camera batteries.
13. Put my brother-in-law's birthday gift together. He'll be here Friday night.

My sister and brother-in-law

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It always seems like the batteries for my camera need to be recharged. I can't stand that.


Happy TT!

Mommy Lutchi said...

I need o do my list things to do too before Halloween.
Thanks for sharing. Lutchi's Journal hope you can visit me too.

Addicted to crafting said...

enjoy the weekend!!! Happy TT and visit me. :)

Irishcoda said...

Hope you manage to get everything done...I have a feeling you will! :)