Wednesday, October 17, 2007

All The Pumpkins You Can Carry

My brother, Stephen, gave Brenna a trip to the pumpkin patch for her birthday. He and his girlfriend, Kristin, took her this past Sunday. Kristin put up some pictures on Facebook and I shamelessly stole these three to share. There were several other good ones, but I didn't want to be copying/pasting/downloading/uploading all night long. ( I have no idea what caused the size differences.)


This is the pile of pumpkins they picked. From what I understand, for a certain price, you get all the pumpkins you can carry.


This is the three of them with their pumpkins. She didn't have one up of Stephen carrying all the pumpkins, but Brenna's imitation was great. I wish could have seen it.

Brenna and Stephen on the hayride. I think they were supposed to pretend they were sleeping while Kristin took the picture. Brenna must have cheated.

It was a great birthday present and Brenna had an awesome time. I'm pretty sure it wouldn't have mattered to her where they went. She just loves spending time with the two of them.

By the way, I gotta tell you what Daniel is calling Stephen. It sounds like "tsee tsee" or "chi chi" or "gee gee". It's really funny, and there's no doubt he means Stephen. He doesn't need prompting, but when I ask him to say "Uncle Stephen" and he says "chi chi" it totally cracks me up. So of course I ask him to say it all the time. Uncle Chi Chi. He grins when he says it. (And so does Stephen. : )

No comments: