Friday, August 24, 2007

Catching Up

Ok. I just got done catching up on all the blogs I normally read. I was about two weeks behind. (Many of them are listed along the right side of this page.) I am really anxious to have my world settle back into its normal routine. I loved working, but it sure did make it hard to juggle everything. Michael heads back to school on Monday so, hopefully by the end of next week, I'll be back on track.

In the meantime, Brenna is at her Grandma's house tonight with her cousin. They are having a little slumber party. Daniel soaked up the extra attention tonight like a sponge. He willingly walked back and forth between the couches and played ball to our hearts content. (Yeah, "ours" not "his")
Michael taught him something on Wednesday that we've been practicing over and over because we think it's so funny. One of us sings the start of the Elmo theme song (da da da da, da da da da...) and then Daniel sings "Elmo's World". He's got the notes, but the words kinda slur. Still, it's cute.

Tomorrow Michael is getting up early to go get fresh picked corn from the Farmers Market. We'll be freezing 6 dozen ears worth of corn. I'm sure I'll need a break and will want to write all about it tomorrow! Maybe I'll even remember to take pictures. : )

No comments: