Saturday, July 14, 2007

A Picture

Well, if you ever wondered what I look like, there I am...over there on the side. I decided it was high time to add a little picture of the Peapod Mama. So now it's done. We'll see how long it lasts. I like changing my Facebook profile around, so I might just find myself doing that here too.

Speaking of profiles, soon I'll be able to open up my blogger profile. Right now I have another blog (for the women's ministry at my church) attached to this same blogger account. If I open my profile, it's opened to both blogs. That would allow folks to follow links to the church site and easily pick up our last name. It would also allow folks to follow links from the church site to my personal blog. That just didn't seem appropriate to me so I keep that "door" closed. Once we finish this Bible study on Daniel, in another couple of weeks, I'll take down the church blog and bring it back up under another blogger account. That way they'll be totally separate and I can open up my profile.

Well that's enough nothingness for one night. : )

No comments: