Monday, May 21, 2007

Yesterday and Today

Yesterday was Michael's birthday. Brenna and I went out about 5:30 and brought him back a birthday dinner from Outback. They have online ordering available now! We've been using Papa John's online ordering for a while now and it's nice to know other places are offering that option as well. After dinner we watched the season finale of Extreme Makeover: Home Edition. It was a two hour special, but it was kinda boring. Usually I love the show, but I must've missed some of the emotional pull or something last night. It just wasn't moving me.

This morning we've been packing for our road trip. I have a cousin who moved to Raleigh so we're going down for a visit. My mom has to work in Raleigh this week, so we're going to crash overnight in her hotel room. That might prove to be a little interesting. I don't think Daniel's ever slept in a hotel before. I'm more concerned about him going to sleep with three other people in the room, though!

I'm off to finish the packing. (Even a one night trip is a big deal when you take a four year old and an eleven month old baby.)

No comments: