Thursday, February 15, 2007

The Love



I came across this collection of pictures today and I just had to share them. I don't know how long they will leave them up, but they are adorable. When you click on the link, you'll need to scroll about half way down the page. On the right hand side, there's a place to launch the Animals In Love photographs.

Yesterday we spent the day delivering Valentines. Brenna and I have been doing this every year since she was born. I can't remember how it got started, but it's definitely becoming a tradition we love! On Tuesday we made heart shaped cupcakes and M&M candy packets out of cupcake liners. So yesterday we got to deliver them to all our friends from our small group. It was so much fun! It takes the whole day to drive to each house, but it's all worth it when they open the door, surprised by the unexpected treat.


No comments: