Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Christmas

Our three days of Christmas have come to an end. We started out on Saturday with Michael's mom, then Sunday with his dad, and finally Monday with my parents. It's hard to believe 2006 is nearly over! It's been a big year for us. Most of the first five months were about Rebecca's wedding. After that, the focus changed to our new baby. Daniel was born June 1 so he'll be 7 months old on New Years Day. The time has really flown. Michael and I were talking in the car yesterday, though, about how we finally feel like we are emerging from a thick fog and rejoining the world. I think it takes about six months to really adjust to a new baby. When I was Christmas shopping, I realized it was the first time in many months that I had been in a store other than Ukrops or Target! Overall, it's been a good year and we have a lot to look forward to in 2007!

No comments: