Wednesday, November 15, 2006

A Few of My Favorite Things

Last night I received an email from my friend Suzanne that included a list of her favorite purchases in 2006. The idea is to share your favorites because someone else might be missing out. Of course, I immediately sat down and started my own list. Since I have so much to do today (it is Wednesday after all) I'm going to paste my list here for now and in the next few days I'll write out why I like these items. Happy Wednesday!

NetFlix
Starbucks
Target dollar bins
Michael's store dollar bins
www.brightideas.com
Beth Moore - Believing God
Clorox Automatic Toilet Bowl Cleaners
Dawn Direct Foam for dishes
Cascade 2 in 1 action packs for your dishwasher.
Bundle Me snuggler for the infant carseat
Kraft Foods FREE cookbook - comes 4 times a year - www.kraftfoods.com
Ed Young ministries
Free cookies at the Ukrops bakery for the kids
Glad Press and Seal
Barefoot Contessa cookbooks
BabyWise (Along the Infant Way)
Pineapple milkshake at the Chesterfield Berry Farm
Eclipse Mints - Winterfrost
Cuisinart 7 cup food processor
Spot shot
Pullout kitchen faucet
Pleasants Hardware
dumblittleman.com
hatboxes-all sizes (for storing baby things) at Burlington Coat Factory
The Unfinished Furniture Mart
stools painted by Suzanne Lauer
Rocketts Landing
Easy wrap swaddler blankets (thank Kris!)
storm door with retractable screen
RichmondCamera.com
slow cooker liners

No comments: