Friday, October 27, 2006

Rockett's Landing

Last night we went to an open house event for Rockett's Landing. They were showing off the view from the newest building. It was fun attending an event with others, though the next time I'll leave my kids with a grandparent. I wasn't able to really talk to people because I was keeping an eye on Brenna and I had Daniel in the Snuggli. Still, it was nice to see our other friends there. The best part was watching Robb and Jamie working the crowd. They are both very good at what they do and I've never seen them in action before.

Afterwards we went out to Bottoms Up for Dad's birthday. They seated us upstairs and there weren't many people up there so it was very nice. I had a pizza with crabmeat and onions on it. Loved it! Bottoms Up is such a fun place to go. Thanks for having a birthday dad!

No comments: