Monday, March 28, 2022

Returning on a Monday

 It's been nearly 9 years since I last posted. After a while, I figured my little corner of the internet would just be lost to time. But at some point along the way, I had begun importing my blog posts into Facebook and now they are showing up as memories. Memories that make us laugh or cringe or think. I've read enough of them over the last few months to make me miss it. So today, on a blustery cold Monday, I figured out my password, pulled down the outdated picture of the kids, picked a new background theme and starting writing again. I don't know if I'll stick to it this time or not. But I've come to appreciate the joy of reading my old stories and if I don't want to run out of stories to read, I have to keep writing. 

Happy Monday! 

No comments: