Friday, March 25, 2011

Eighty-Four Through Ninety-Three




Monday! Funny how a week can change an attitude. Technically there's not much different than last week in our circumstances, but now we have a direction and a plan. I do believe that's an answered prayer.

Continuing to count...

84. sneaking peeks of Carrie playing contentedly in a crib full of toys

85. Yet another friend excitedly reading One Thousand Gifts

86. how the new paint color warms my kitchen so that it feels like a hug whenever I go in there

87. Daniel's soccer coach, who is great with a bunch of 4 year olds! He still plays soccer and has a broken finger to show for a recent block of the goal.
88. the song "When I Call On Jesus" - Mountains are gonna fall!

89. Walmart - and that's a big deal coming from a girl who routinely says "If Target doesn't have it, I don't need it." But my friend Suzanne suggested I might find a new shower curtain there for cheap - and she was right.

90. sewing up a new valance, simple and rewarding


91. apple dumplings from my dad

92. extra hours at work

93. listening to the older ladies in line behind me at JoAnn's chattering excitedly about the score of the VCU game being played as we waited to check out. With 3 minutes to go, VCU was ahead by 10 or so and the women couldn't help jumping from basketball to quilting to basketball in their excitement. It made me smile and took the tension out of waiting.

1 comment:

Heather said...

Cute curtains! :) You guys are working SO hard!