Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Guess Who Came To Visit

I don't know. Who?



EMMY!!!!!



At least eleven people managed to keep the secret. When they finally arrived at my parent's house late last Friday night, I knew Grandma, Pap, and Uncle Jerry were in the car. Grandma came in and asked me to help her bring their things inside. In the front seat under a pile of pillows and blankets, I found... Emily!! (my cousin)I was so excited I jumped up and down screaming in the driveway. Awesome surprise!!

We didn't have a whole lot of time together since they were only here for one day. Cookies, meals, and Christmas together took up most of the time. Before we knew it they were on the road heading back to Ohio - trying to beat a major winter storm.

Here are a few more pictures from their visit:

Best picture of the whole day







We got Carrie up after nap time so she could join the fun. No shirt = no stains. Just an apron. See how happy she looks?


It didn't last. She could not understand that putting icing on her cookies would make them even better! She was so mad at me.




Grandma to the rescue.
Mom found Miss Independent a place of her own on the floor where she could eat her cookies in peace. Notice she has one in each hand.


Pap and Jerry were here too. Ha ha ha.....


I'm just teasing - they didn't sleep the whole day. Just enough for me to take some pictures.

The visit was much too short, but we had a great time!

No comments: