Saturday, September 26, 2009

Links From The Past Few Weeks

I've followed a few worthwhile links the past few weeks. Most of them I picked up from friends on Facebook. If you've got some time....

#1 - This first one has apparently been around a while. Either it's hysterically funny or I was in a really goofy mood when I watched it. I laughed so hard I had tears running down my face. And I will never be able to hear that verse without laughing again.




#2 - This is an amazing performance of the National Anthem.



#3 - I caught part of Life Today last week with James and Betty Robison. Their guest that day was Joe McGee and he talked so fast I could hardly keep up, but he was funny...and honest. I like it when teachers/preachers aren't afraid to step on toes.
To see the Life Today segment, follow this link and scroll down to Friday, September 18.

Afterwards, I checked out Joe's website and listened to his talk on parenting. If you don't have time to listen to the whole thing, start it and fast forward to the last 20 minutes. Michael and I found quite a few challenges in his final wrap up that we intend to work on with our kids. It's worth a listen.

#4 - And finally if you have lots of free time, want to increase or change up your blog repertoire, or are just curious, here's a list of the top 100 Church Blogs. Much to explore.

No comments: