Friday, April 06, 2007

Baby Train

I wanted to write all about my day yesterday, but the thoughts aren't pulling together very well. It was one of those up and down days...full of laughter, kids, friends, and a new haircut, but also of tears, sad memories, emotional exhaustion, and a much needed nap.

So rather than to try to put it into words, I'll just skip on to something fun. Check out this little train:
Daniel got this for Christmas from my Grandma, but I waited till he was crawling to open it. I think it's one of the best baby toys I've seen. It moves across the floor- and goes quite a long ways (pretty much the short distance across our living room). It has two levels of sound. (We only use the lower volume, of course!) The train comes apart into two pieces. (That way we can't really lose one of the parts!) There are three animals to play with and they have moveable parts. I also like that it plays different songs and sounds, so it doesn't get on my nerves! Great toy Grandma!! (Boy, Grandma sure is racking up the points lately, huh? First the money for my cute shoes, now the train....)

It has a big long name: Kidtronics Amazing Animals Sing & Go Choo-Choo




No comments: