Saturday, February 17, 2007

Concert

Wow...Words will not be able to convey how awesome the Chris Tomlin concert was. Let me just start by admitting that I had very low expectations. I'm not a big concert fan and I really just wanted to do something fun with Michael. So I went. It was absolutely incredible. It was like going to church and getting to sing all of your favorite worship songs all in one day. We had great seats and a great view. Matt Redman and Louie Giglio were there with Chris as well. I was totally challenged and encouraged and awed by Louie's preaching. The music pulsed through my body and I felt compelled into worship in the most awesome way. There was no holding it in!

If you ever, ever have the opportunity to see Chris Tomlin in concert, it is well worth your time and money to go. You won't be disappointed. Those guys can lead worship!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ditto -- great concert (not a concert, more like a worship event) Louie Giglio was the highlight of the evening for me. His message was spot on.